Computer Service & Repair - Omaha, NE
A Senior’s Best Friend
Remember back in the day, when things were made of good quality material and people took pride in their work?
That's the old fashioned kind of customer service you get here at Baby Boomers PC Dr. Back in the day, doctors used to make house calls and that kind of care still exists. I provide experienced computer service in Omaha, NE and the surrounding areas.
When you call me for your computer repair needs, you get professional courteous service with over 30 years of experience. I will do the job right the first time. I will also answer all your questions. For me, there is no such thing as a dumb question. So tell the PC doctor what's going on with your computer.
Approach Me For:
- Are there problems with any of your installed software?
- Are you worried you’ve lost family pictures or important documents?
- Do you need software installed?
- Does your computer have a virus?
- Does your operating system not start up at all?
- Having troubles with your wireless network?
- Is it running slow?
- Is the DVD or hard drive not working?
- Is your printer not working?
Get Your PC Diagnosed
Whatever the problem is, I have a solution for it. I will do a free check-up and discuss with you in understandable terms what needs to be done and the cost. Rest assured that you will always get honesty and truthfulness. Call me today! You can also visit me at my service center located at 1423 N. 105th St., Omaha, NE 68114. Hours of operation: 10:00AM to 9:00 PM; Saturday, from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM; and every Sunday, from 12:00PM to 5:00PM.
Baby Boomer’s PC Doctor
Gery Lobel – Owner
1423 North 105th Street
Omaha, NE 68114
© 2015 Dex Media. All rights reserved.